1. What is the capital city of France?
2. Who was the First President of the United States?
3. Which organ performs blood purification in the human body?
4. What is a healthy blood pressure limit?
5. Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
6. How Many dogs survived the Titanic sink ?
7. Which planet is known as the Blue Planet?
8. Cataract is the disease of?
10. Cats can rotate their ears _______ degrees.
11. How many sides are there in a Hexagon?
12. Who discovered Penicillin?
13. Who invented the computer?
14. How many oceans are there in the world?
15. what is the most abundant gas in the earth’s atmosphere?
16. Where is mount Everest Located?
17. Most-spoken language in the world ?
18. Largest -island in the world ?
19. Which acid is found in lemon?
20. What is the national game of USA?
21. Who was the first American Woman to reach space?
22. How many layers are there in Earth’s atmosphere?
23. Name the biggest planet in our solar system
24. Where will you find the largest museum of India?
26. The circumference of the circle is also sometimes called
28. Who was the first governor of RBI who later became the Finance minister of India?
30. The place Dharanikota in South India is related to which ancient dynasty?
33. Which of the following is a closed sentence?
34. What is this?
35. What can we do with this?
36. Identify this?
38. Identify the Sport
40. Name the highest mountain in the world
41. Honeybees can flap their wings 200 times per second. True or False ?
42. __________________ is a poor thief who has a magical lamp and pursues Jasmine, the princess of Agrabah with the help of Genie
43. Which of these cities does not have an indian institute of management?
44. At the 2018 US open tennis championships who beat the six times champion Serena Williams in the women single finally?
46. The book “The Case of India” was written by?
47. Who is the first pm of india
48. What is the part of the eye called that’s coloured and surrounds the pupil?
49. Which of these Creatures lived millions of years ago
50. What is the original name of Swami Dayanada Saraswathi ?
52. Where is Kanchenjunga Located?
53. Which among the following is related to Budhism ?
54. Most-spoken language in the world ?